St Albans Museum + Gallery is a world-class centre for arts and culture at the heart of one of Britain’s most historic cities.
St Albans Museum + Gallery opened to the public on Friday 8 June 2018 and looks to be a leading centre for arts and culture at the heart of one of Britain’s most historic cities.
Set over three floors, the newly created state-of-the-art gallery spaces showcase over 2,000 years of priceless heritage and display contemporary artworks – sharing local, national and world treasures with all.
Promising fresh experiences each time you visit, come and enjoy regularly changing exhibitions and cutting edge art installations, take part in the vibrant programme of events, and explore the fascinating histories of the Town Hall, its Assembly Room, Courtroom and Cells.
- wheelchair accessible with lift access
- toilets and accessible toilets
- Assistance dogs and guide dogs are welcome
- Cafe on site
- Free admission. Please note there may be a charge for some exhibitions
- Monday - Sunday: 11am - 5pm